Summer is now in full swing! Here are several sensory-friendly July events happening in the DFW metroplex:
- AMC Theaters offers Sensory Friendly Family Films on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month. You will want to check your local AMC Theater for specific showtimes! #AMCSensoryFrien…dly
- Amon Carter Museum hosts their Sensory Saturday event the 2nd Saturday of every month! Reservations are required for these special Saturday events.
- Chuck E Cheese offers a Sensory Sensitive event the first Sunday of every month. Check with your local location to make sure they offer this event!
- Jumpstreet Indoor Trampoline Park hosts an event on the first Saturday of every month from 9am-11am just for children with special needs and their families.
- Urban Air Trampoline Park also offers an event on the first Sunday of every month for children with special needs. Times and dates can vary so check with your local park to confirm before you go.
- Studio Movie Grill also offers Sensory Friendly Family Films once a month on varying Saturdays. Sensory friendly screenings are free for children with special needs and their siblings. You will have to check with your local SMG for dates and times.
Special thanks to all of the businesses above who support sensory-friendly activities!
The PediaPlex Family