To Our PediaPlex Families,
The health and well-being of our clients and staff is always our highest priority. We want to assure you that the staff at PediaPlex follows the precautions and guidelines provided by health authorities regarding all community health concerns. We are aware of the growing concerns around COVID-19 and we are monitoring all information carefully. We are following the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities for general updates as they become available to us. As a precaution, we are being proactive and taking preventative measures to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our clients and staff. We have increased cleaning and sanitizing in our clinics to help prevent the spread of germs of all kinds and we have implemented the following procedures:
- Closing the waiting areas to prevent gatherings of people and limiting all visitors and siblings in the clinics. Clients will check in and can wait outside or in their cars and the therapist will meet you at the end of the session.
- Having clients and staff wash hands thoroughly before and after a session.
- Requiring staff, clients, family members, and all people entering the facilities who are age 10 and up to wear a face covering/mask per the Tarrant County Executive Order issued on June 25, 2020.
- Sanitizing all surfaces and toys throughout the day and evening.
- Working with our cleaning service to ensure proper sanitization of restrooms, classrooms and common areas.
- Ensuring appropriate social distance in all classrooms and treatment areas and team meetings.
- Communicating and following through on CDC guidelines for all employees and setting the expectations for them.
We are committed to continuing to provide essential therapy services while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our clients and staff. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.